Why I Love: Urban Decay NAKED SKIN FOUNDATION!


Thank you for checking out my blog!  It is my goal to make more entries like this.  So why am I such an Uber FAN of the Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation! 

Honestly,  the stuff just works!  For my skin of course.  It doesn't break me out. The foundation is runny, but it's build-able. I love the coverage that I get with my Naked Skin Foundation.

I would also like to mention that I do not feel as though I am wearing Foundation. I have tried several foundations, for example MAC Studio Fix and Revlon Nearly Naked and my skin feels weighed down.  I can actually feel the extra layer. I don't get a clogged , claustrophobic feeling when I'm wearing Urban Decay. 

Once again, these are my observations.  I think it gives a dewy look, but not shiny. 

I'm still matte.  All in all...  It's aways a win for me when I wear my Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation!

See ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugstore and BSS Tutorial Products!

Greetings!