The Real Deal Vol 1

Hello All!  I'm not really sure who all reads my blog, but it's my goal to put more of my feelings out certain things out there...

I am beauty vlogger and blogger.  I enjoy talking about beauty related topics and products.  I love to try new things!

Please let it be known that I am not here for FREE stuff. As I have indicated in my videos, I purchase most if not ALL my products.  Why do I purchase my products?  If you spend your hard earned money on something your can honestly say "I love it" or "I hate it".

Honestly, it seems as though it would be hard to say anything negative about a product if a company sent you $300.00 worth. Right?  Apparently, this happens all the time for the "popular beauty gurus". And by popular I mean the Youtubers will 50,00 + subscribers. 

Clearly, I haven't hit that level yet.  I have barely hit 5000 subscribers, but I am hopeful. If is my goal to hit 7,000 by the end of 2013. It's also my goal to never to change my edge and raw attitude. Everyone says you have to change once you hit a certain success level, but I don't think so.  I will tell the truth at all times!  No one will be able to say, Stallion1920 only does it for the money.  Ha!  I have a job clearly YT... is for FUN!!!

PEACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugstore and BSS Tutorial Products!

Greetings!