Iman: BB Cream


Have you tried it yet?

Here are my thoughts in a nutshell. I simply use this BB Cream for workouts only. Honestly, I can't wear it alone on my skin because my dark spots show. It was suggested that I set the BB Cream with the Iman powder, but personally I thought that took away from the point of BB Cream.  I always thought Beauty Balms were suppose to be a one stop shop.  You put it on and go.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the BB Cream.  It's creamy and is great for a Day on the Beach or for your workout sessions. (My uses only) I wouldn't  put this BB cream underneath a foundation, because I have oily skin... ( doesn't look right).  I tired it underneath Urban Decay's Naked Skin and Revlon's Nearly Naked foundations and I wasn't a fan. I looked EXTRA CAKE FACE!

Iman products are catered towards women of color. Now that doesn't necessarily mean only BLACK WOMEN. Remember there are women of all ethnic backgrounds who have medium to deep dark skin. The Iman product line offers several shades that are pleasing on women of color.

See ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugstore and BSS Tutorial Products!

Greetings!