Avon: Ideal Flawless BB Cream - Shine Bright like a Diamond?


I purchased the Avon - BB Cream in deep via my favorite Avon Rep!  LOL!  Yes, I always purchase from the same one.

Moving on...

I will have to admit I'm not a fan of the Avon BB Cream.  I have combination/oily skin and I live in Texas, which has been hot and humid lately. Everything started out ok...
I put the BB cream on with a dupe beauty blender and set it MAC studio fix powder in NC45. I stepped outside and got in my car. Midway during my commute to work, I noticed that I was shiny!  Like a STAR!  The Shine got worse during the day.

I don't think this product is for me.  I would recommend it for a person with dry skin.  Sad face...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Eighteen Palette

Drugstore and BSS Tutorial Products!