Black Opal Haul

BLACK OPAL HAUL!
CVS!

Recognizing the importance of building from that strong heritage, Black Opal later introduced a line of makeup specially designed to address the beauty concerns of women of color. With an impressive range of formulas and a stunning collection of shades our makeup complements and enhances a woman’s natural beauty.


$32.86





I decided to try this line, because I am looking for cheaper products to use for everyday makeup. Don't get me wrong... I love MAC, Lancome', Chanel etc... but a sista needs to save money.  I will be doing a full review on the products shown in the pictures and let you know what I think.

Comment below what your experience have been like with Black Opal!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Eighteen Palette

Drugstore and BSS Tutorial Products!